HipHollywood has learned that Nicole Murphy was hospitalized this week after learning that her body’s mercury levels were too high. Murphy posted a picture on Instagram of herself laying in a hospital bed with an IV in her arm.
Exposures to mercury may come from skin contact with substances containing mercury such as skin lightening creams, or from use of medicines or vaccines containing mercury. Another way people are exposed to it is from eating fish. Greater amounts of methylmercury are found in larger predatory freshwater fish like black bass, walleye and pike, and certain marine fish such as swordfish, shark, king mackerel and tilefish.
“Everyone should get their mercury levels checked. I did and mine were very high which is so dangerous. So now I have to cleanse my body of mercury poison,” Murphy captioned her image.”
“Mercury can make you feel tired, have memory loss and much more. Everyone please read up on it … It’s worth checking it out.”
Despite the medical scare, Murphy says she’s good and finished her last treatment this week.
NEWS3 days ago
Baby On The Way For Tami Roman? How Gabrielle Union Inspired Her!
MUSIC3 days ago
Wife Life For Lauren London? Did New New Secretly Wed Nipsey Hussle?!
CELEBRITY3 days ago
Meghan Markle Breaks Royal Protocol Again But Her Growing Baby Bump Really Has Us Gagging!
MUSIC4 days ago
5 Things About Nicki Minaj’s New Man Kenneth Petty