Jonathan Majors Dropped From Slew Of Projects, Loses Management & PR Team
Jonathan Majors’ recent legal troubles are wreaking havoc on his professional life.
Just weeks after he was arrested on domestic violence charges in New York City, the talented actor is now without management or PR representation.
According to Deadline, Majors’ management firm, Entertainment 360, has dropped him as a client. The decision was reportedly made due to “issues surrounding the actor’s personal behavior.”
PR firm, The Lede Company, also initiated a break with the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania star in the last month.
Majors is still represented by powerhouse agency WME, but apparently has been dropped from a slew of projects. Protagonist Pictures’ feature adaptation of the Walter Mosley novel, The Man in My Basement, an ad campaign for the Texas Rangers MLB team, as well as an unannounced Otis Redding biopic which the actor was in talks for.
Majors was set to star and executive produce The Man in My Basement under his Tall Street Productions banner. A replacement for the 33-year-old is underway. Majors is also no longer being considered for the Fifth Season project, Otis and Zelma about soul singer Otis Redding.
Majors’ ad campaign for the Texas Rangers was set to air Friday, then pulled at the last minute according to Deadline. This comes after the US Army also promptly removed Majors from their “Be All You Can Be” campaign advertisements.
According to reports, Majors also will not be attending the Met Gala on May 1st. Famed designer house Valentino was set to dress Majors for fashions biggest night. The two reportedly “mutually agreed” that he will not attend.
The Marvel star is expected to appear before a judge May 8 as he faces multiple counts of harassment and assault from the New York City D.A. The actor was arrested March 25 over an alleged domestic dispute with a 30-year old woman. The unnamed victim was taken to the hospital with “minor injuries to her head and neck,” according to authorities.
Majors attorney maintains that her client “is completely innocent” and is provably the victim of an altercation with a woman he knows.” Criminal defense attorney Priya Chaudhry also released a set of text messages to HipHollywood, redacted to protect the woman’s identity, in which she took blame for the fight.
Chaudhry says there is also other evidence to prove her clients innocent including “video footage from the vehicle where this episode took place, witness testimony from the driver and others who both saw and heard the episode.”
Popular on Hip Hollywood
5 Things To Know About ‘RHOA’ Newbie Courtney Rhodes
Courtney Rhodes is coming in hot on the new season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Rhodes joins the cast...
Judge Denies Tory Lanez Request For New Trial, Sets Sentencing Date
More bad news for Tory Lanez. The rap star, real name Daystar Petersen, has been denied a new trial as...
Tory Lanez Makes Desperate Plea To Judge: Please Don’t Ruin My Life
Tory Lanez, appeared in court Monday (May 8th) for a hearing regarding his request for a new trial. As previously...
Priyanka Chopra Jonas Said Nick Jonas Was Happy To Play Douchebag In ‘Love Again’
Priyanka Chopra Jones is a grieving woman looking for love in the new romantic comedy Love Again. In the film...