Looks like Kourtney Kardashian might have a type! Following her abrupt breakup with 25-year-old model Younes Bendjima, the mother of three has possibly found new love in an even younger model.
Meet Luka Sabbat… a 20-year-old who seems to be the latest social media sensation. The pair have been seen on multiple outings and the rumors have been flowing in ever since. While many people may have found this pairing random, Sabbat met the 39-year-old reality star through her younger sister Kendall and have known each other for years.
Just in case you’re intrigued, here’s 5 things to know about Luka Sabbat:
1. Luka Sabbat dropped out of college in his first semester to pursue his dreams. The young creative entrepreneur told Forbes, “At my age kids are going to college parties or getting drunk and going to Ibiza. Doing whatever college kids do. I can’t really speak on it because I dropped out less than a semester in, but most of the kids I knew at the time went such a different route and you see what they are doing and they are on some regular becoming an adult wave, and I skipped that whole college “get drunk”, “get all these girls” attitude; I skipped that and went to work. I got super professional out of nowhere. I kind of wanted to go through that phase of doing dumb stuff and going to college and getting wasted, but I do not drink like that or do any drugs. I can still have fun without those things; I can just get a virgin Mojito and be lit. I don’t actually need tequila. Looking back it’s like “what and how”.
2. His debut role as an actor was on Grown-ish. Dropping out of college must’ve paid off because the 20-year-old was casted on Freeform’s Grown-ish as Luca for his first ever acting gig.
View this post on Instagram
GUYS TOMORROW IS MY FIRST ACTING DEBUT FOR @grownish ON @freeform !! if you guys only knew how nervous and excited I am for tomorrow, I’m so happy that I got to work with such an amazing cast and crew, such a good way to start to the year! Thank you to @kenyab_in_imax3d for this amazing opportunity! This past year I have done so much and there is so much more to be done in 2018, this photo was taken at the second hot mess gallery show, which was me and noah’s biggest production so far. So much happening in this photo! Happy New Years! Every year is our year!
3. He is also a model, stylist/designer and philanthropist. Sabbat was allegedly discovered at 15 while walking the streets of Soho in NYC after a casting director for a Hood by Air shoot nearby approached him. His resume has since expanded to him modeling for Kanye West, Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Vogue, and more. He also comes from a family in fashion. His mother was a stylist for designers Galliano and Dior for years before changing her career path to cooking. His father also works as a fashion designer and design consultant for major brands like J.Crew, PacSun and Ann Taylor Loft. Both Luka and his father teamed up with company Related Garments to create Sabbat X RLTD, which is a underwear and sock that focuses on bringing relief to Haiti. 12 percent of the proceeds go towards the Haitian Education and Leadership Program which helps children go to college. He also has a joint jewelry line with Italian designer Gianni Monini called LUKA X MONINI and thats not all! Luka is the artist director for a brand called Hot Mess, which began as a photographic exhibition that featured Instagram models before turning into a clothing line also.
4. Born in NYC raised in Paris. Kourtney’s alleged boo, who is Irish, German, Haitian and English, was born in New York City but spent majority of his time growing up in Paris.
5. He wanted to be a stand up comedian. Sabbat once told Complex,”I graduated from acting high school, and I took acting classes even before that. So I studied acting for about 6 years. I took improv. I was always the class clown, so by default it was comedy improv. I fuck with stand up comedy. I was going to start doing that. I’m pretty high on energy usually. I like to make people laugh in a real setting, with just talking. Man, what’s funny? Anything is funny. I can make a whole skit about how I hate water. I don’t fuck with water, because it has no flavor. I found out—plot twist—that you actually need to drink water and shit. Plot twist—water is in everything. I was talking to Fredo Santana yesterday, and he was talking about pH balance. He knows a lot more about water than me.”