Welp, sorry Bardi fans, you won’t be seeing your girl on the Bruno Mars tour after all.
In a message posted on her Instagram page Cardi B revealed that she has decided to drop out of the Bruno world tour, set to kick off this Fall, in order to focus on her mommy duties.
Following her announcement, Cardi B took to Instagram Live to explain just how much her current work was cut out for her at home.
“I met my match,” Cardi B told her followers, referring to her baby girl as K.K. “She is very demanding. I can’t believe I have a boss. I really have a boss.”
“When my baby wanna eat, she wanna eat,” she continued. “It’s not like, ‘Oh, three minutes,’ no. ‘Gimme the milk now!’ You gotta burp her right away — everything, everything, everything. She wants everything.”
The “I Like It Like That” rapper and Offset welcomed baby Kulture just three weeks ago. And while Cardi has put her career on hold to focus on caring for their child, her Migos rapping husband is just days away from hitting the road with Drake for the “Aubrey & the Three Migos” tour.
This begs the question, if Cardi cancels her tour opportunity why can’t Offset do the same. Seriously. Here’s a few reason why Offset should follow his wife’s lead…
1) The show can still go on! There’s not another Cardi; her absence will truly be felt. However, there are 3 Migos’ … with Takeoff, Quavo, plus hella hype-men no one will notice Offset is missing.
2) Babies need their dads, too — We’ve seen the studies that show the positive effects of having fathers in the household, shouldn’t baby Kulture get those benefits from the very start?
3) It takes two to tango: Cardi didn’t create this baby by herself and shouldn’t have to take care of it by herself either. Little Kulture isn’t even a month old yet
4) Offset’s career can take the hit … Can Cardi’s? Like we’ve mentioned, there are a lot of Migos. They’re an established group, with several albums and a track record not hit songs. Cardi is a new artist, who is currently sitting at the top of the charts, but we all know how quickly that can change. Is she established enough to take a break? She only has one album and a few number ones — which is super dope!! — but we hope the fans will wait for her.
5) It ain’t trickin’ if you got it … and these two got it. There’s no rush to get to the money when you already have the money. Both parents should enjoy this time with their newborn — they’ll never get these moments back!
Popular on Hip Hollywood
4 Black Actors Perfectly Suited To Play James Bond
For years rumors have been swirling about who will succeed Daniel Craig as 007. Now with No Time To Die...
Exclusive: Daniel Craig Dishes On Saying Goodbye To Bond
After 15 years and five films Daniel Craig ends his run as James Bond in the upcoming film “No Time...
Kelly Price Working On Reality Show With Mona Scott-Young
Kelly Price may be returning to reality TV. HipHollywood has learned exclusively that the Grammy-nominated singer and her daughter Nia...
Exclusive: Kelly Price And Boyfriend Are Actually Married
More details are emerging about the mysterious disappearance of Kelly Price. On Friday news broke that Price was registered as...