Welp, sorry Bardi fans, you won’t be seeing your girl on the Bruno Mars tour after all.
In a message posted on her Instagram page Cardi B revealed that she has decided to drop out of the Bruno world tour, set to kick off this Fall, in order to focus on her mommy duties.
Following her announcement, Cardi B took to Instagram Live to explain just how much her current work was cut out for her at home.
“I met my match,” Cardi B told her followers, referring to her baby girl as K.K. “She is very demanding. I can’t believe I have a boss. I really have a boss.”
“When my baby wanna eat, she wanna eat,” she continued. “It’s not like, ‘Oh, three minutes,’ no. ‘Gimme the milk now!’ You gotta burp her right away — everything, everything, everything. She wants everything.”
The “I Like It Like That” rapper and Offset welcomed baby Kulture just three weeks ago. And while Cardi has put her career on hold to focus on caring for their child, her Migos rapping husband is just days away from hitting the road with Drake for the “Aubrey & the Three Migos” tour.
This begs the question, if Cardi cancels her tour opportunity why can’t Offset do the same. Seriously. Here’s a few reason why Offset should follow his wife’s lead…
1) The show can still go on! There’s not another Cardi; her absence will truly be felt. However, there are 3 Migos’ … with Takeoff, Quavo, plus hella hype-men no one will notice Offset is missing.
2) Babies need their dads, too — We’ve seen the studies that show the positive effects of having fathers in the household, shouldn’t baby Kulture get those benefits from the very start?
3) It takes two to tango: Cardi didn’t create this baby by herself and shouldn’t have to take care of it by herself either. Little Kulture isn’t even a month old yet
4) Offset’s career can take the hit … Can Cardi’s? Like we’ve mentioned, there are a lot of Migos. They’re an established group, with several albums and a track record not hit songs. Cardi is a new artist, who is currently sitting at the top of the charts, but we all know how quickly that can change. Is she established enough to take a break? She only has one album and a few number ones — which is super dope!! — but we hope the fans will wait for her.
5) It ain’t trickin’ if you got it … and these two got it. There’s no rush to get to the money when you already have the money. Both parents should enjoy this time with their newborn — they’ll never get these moments back!
Popular on Hip Hollywood
Billy Crystal Handpicked Tiffany Haddish For New Movie “Here Today”
Tiffany Haddish’s infamous white dress strikes again. You know the one, the Alexander McQueen halter gown that she wore to...
David Alan Grier Talks Reuniting With Jamie Foxx And Feeling “Needed” For New Netflix Show
If you loved David Alan Grier and Jamie Foxx on the 90s hit show ‘In Living Color’ then Netflix has...
Anthony Mackie Still Can’t Believe He’s ‘Captain America’
Anthony Mackie is now Captain America but his first order of business isn’t fighting bad guys. He joked with HipHollywood...
Ruby Rose Gushes Over Working With Morgan Freeman In ‘Vanquish’
Ruby Rose may have stepped away from The CW’s “Batwoman” after one season, but she’s still kicking butt and taking...