It was a memorable Mother’s Day for Taraji P. Henson!
What started out as a dinner celebrating her role as a mom, turned into a proposal and the beginning of a new chapter.
“I said yes y’all!!! He started with the Cartier love bracelet BUT that was my #Mothersday gift and then he dropped to his knee and I almost passed out!!! #sheisofficiallyoffthemarket and she is sooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!! #GODIS”
So who is the guy that has made Taraji “sooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!”? He’s Kelvin Hayden and here are the 5 things you need to know about him.
1) Kevlin is a former NFL player who had stints with the Colts, Falcons and Bears until he left the league in 2014.
2) Hayden has been around for a minute. He and Henson were first linked as a couple in December of 2015.
3) The former football player is 34 years old, about 13 years Taraji’s junior.
4) Now that he’s no longer in the NFL, Kelvin has turned his passion for fitness into a full-on business. He is the co-owner of “Kärpā Dēem,” a workout studio in Chicago’s South Loop area.
5) He’s a daddy! Hayden has an adorable daughter who is his twin.
Popular on Hip Hollywood
David Oyelowo Talks British Vs. American Casting Controversy And Reveals His Favorite Accent To Use!
Peter Rabbit is back! The mischievous rabbit and his animal friends are back wreaking havoc in theaters now so it...
‘In The Heights’ Cast Talks Growing Up In NYC, Diversity And Making History
If you grew up on the East Coast then you would know that New York City summers are always ones...
PJ Morton Talks New Maroon 5 Album + Performs At ‘Get Loud Concert Series’
June is Black Music Month and what better place to explore the origins than in Memphis, TN. HipHollywood traveled to...
First Look: The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard
HipHollywood has gotten an exclusive clip from the new film, The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard. The hilarious sequel follows the world’s...