It was a star-studded evening all in an effort to shade Justin Bieber.
In celebration of his 21st birthday, the Canadian singer opted to be roasted by Kevin Hart, who was the host for the evening, Will Ferrell (as Ron Burgandy), Dave Chappelle and more. Even Martha Stewart got a joke in, so you know it had to be a good night.
According to the Telegraph, there were 15 top jokes that had the room in stitches.
1. “Justin has fans in middle school or staying 500 feet away from one.” (Kevin Hart)
2. “I’m proud of you. You have it all. You literally are a guy who has it all — except for respect, love, friends, good parents, and a Grammy.” (Chris D’Elia)
3. “Justin Bieber wants to be black so bad, he’s actually seen Kevin Hart’s movies in theaters” (Ludacris)
4. “The Brazilian prostitute that claimed she was with Justin told the news that he was well-endowed. And that prostitute would know because so was he.” (Ludacris)
5. “Justin’s fans are called Beliebers because it’s politically incorrect to use the word retards.” (Natasha Legerro)
6. “This kid has spunk, moxie, and probably a few other STDs.” (Ron Burgundy)
7. “People refer to Mr Bieber as a kid or a boy. Well here’s a newsflash, gang: He’s a man. A full-grown man, who works and loves and makes things with his hands. A man who sings songs for nine-year-olds and cuts his hair like a gay figure skater.” (Ron Burgundy)
8. “Last year you were ranked the fifth most hated person of all time. Kim Jong-un didn’t even score that low, and he uses your music to torture people.” (Shaquille O’Neal)
9. “When you get to the county jail, hear me, you’re gonna be the first dude who ever had a girlfriend and a boyfriend named Gomez.” (Snoop Dogg)
10. “You bought a monkey! I mean, that monkey was more embarrassed than the one that started the Aids epidemic.” (Snoop Dogg)
11. “Justin you have no idea what you’re in for. I’m sure it’s great to have 60 million followers on Twitter, but the only place people will be following you in jail is into the shower.” (Martha Stewart)
12. “You are the King Joffrey of pop”. (Jeff Ross)
13. “Selena Gomez wanted to be here, but she’s dating men now. Is it true you dumped her because she grew a mustache before you?” (Jeff Ross)
14. “Lately a lot of people have been pointing their fingers at you — and those are just lesbians showing the barber how they want their hair cut.” (Jeff Ross)
15. “They say that you roast the ones you love, but I don’t like you at all, man. I’m just here because it’s a real good opportunity for me.” (Hannibal Buress)
After it was all said and done, Bieber actually apologized for all of his recent antics.
“I turned a lot of people off over the past few years, but I know I can still turn out good music and turn everything all around,” said Bieber. “I’ve lost some of my best qualities. For that, I am sorry. I’m looking forward to being someone who you guys can all look at and be proud of.”
The “Roast of Justin Bieber” airs on Comedy Central, Monday, March 30th. Check out pics from the red carpet below.
Popular on Hip Hollywood
David Alan Grier Talks Reuniting With Jamie Foxx And Feeling “Needed” For New Netflix Show
If you loved David Alan Grier and Jamie Foxx on the 90s hit show ‘In Living Color’ then Netflix has...
Anthony Mackie Still Can’t Believe He’s ‘Captain America’
Anthony Mackie is now Captain America but his first order of business isn’t fighting bad guys. He joked with HipHollywood...
Ruby Rose Gushes Over Working With Morgan Freeman In ‘Vanquish’
Ruby Rose may have stepped away from The CW’s “Batwoman” after one season, but she’s still kicking butt and taking...
Exclusive: What To Expect From ‘Married At First Sight: Unmatchables’
The wait is finally over. Lifetime’s new series Married At First Sight: Unmatchables premieres on Wednesday (April 21) and we’ve got...
- CELEBRITY12 hours ago
Dr. Ian Smith Says Tamron Hall Doesn’t Book Black Guests Or Experts On Her Show
- CELEBRITY2 days ago
Irv Gotti Apologizes For Saying DMX Died From A ‘Bad Dose of Crack’
- CELEBRITY2 days ago
Shekinah Anderson Airs Out Former BFF Tiny Harris On Social Media
- MUSIC23 hours ago
Social Media Has Mixed Feelings About Upcoming Chris Brown & Tory Lanez Album