It was a star-studded evening all in an effort to shade Justin Bieber.
In celebration of his 21st birthday, the Canadian singer opted to be roasted by Kevin Hart, who was the host for the evening, Will Ferrell (as Ron Burgandy), Dave Chappelle and more. Even Martha Stewart got a joke in, so you know it had to be a good night.
According to the Telegraph, there were 15 top jokes that had the room in stitches.
1. “Justin has fans in middle school or staying 500 feet away from one.” (Kevin Hart)
2. “I’m proud of you. You have it all. You literally are a guy who has it all — except for respect, love, friends, good parents, and a Grammy.” (Chris D’Elia)
3. “Justin Bieber wants to be black so bad, he’s actually seen Kevin Hart’s movies in theaters” (Ludacris)
4. “The Brazilian prostitute that claimed she was with Justin told the news that he was well-endowed. And that prostitute would know because so was he.” (Ludacris)
5. “Justin’s fans are called Beliebers because it’s politically incorrect to use the word retards.” (Natasha Legerro)
6. “This kid has spunk, moxie, and probably a few other STDs.” (Ron Burgundy)
7. “People refer to Mr Bieber as a kid or a boy. Well here’s a newsflash, gang: He’s a man. A full-grown man, who works and loves and makes things with his hands. A man who sings songs for nine-year-olds and cuts his hair like a gay figure skater.” (Ron Burgundy)
8. “Last year you were ranked the fifth most hated person of all time. Kim Jong-un didn’t even score that low, and he uses your music to torture people.” (Shaquille O’Neal)
9. “When you get to the county jail, hear me, you’re gonna be the first dude who ever had a girlfriend and a boyfriend named Gomez.” (Snoop Dogg)
10. “You bought a monkey! I mean, that monkey was more embarrassed than the one that started the Aids epidemic.” (Snoop Dogg)
11. “Justin you have no idea what you’re in for. I’m sure it’s great to have 60 million followers on Twitter, but the only place people will be following you in jail is into the shower.” (Martha Stewart)
12. “You are the King Joffrey of pop”. (Jeff Ross)
13. “Selena Gomez wanted to be here, but she’s dating men now. Is it true you dumped her because she grew a mustache before you?” (Jeff Ross)
14. “Lately a lot of people have been pointing their fingers at you — and those are just lesbians showing the barber how they want their hair cut.” (Jeff Ross)
15. “They say that you roast the ones you love, but I don’t like you at all, man. I’m just here because it’s a real good opportunity for me.” (Hannibal Buress)
After it was all said and done, Bieber actually apologized for all of his recent antics.
“I turned a lot of people off over the past few years, but I know I can still turn out good music and turn everything all around,” said Bieber. “I’ve lost some of my best qualities. For that, I am sorry. I’m looking forward to being someone who you guys can all look at and be proud of.”
The “Roast of Justin Bieber” airs on Comedy Central, Monday, March 30th. Check out pics from the red carpet below.
Popular on Hip Hollywood
Tyrese Wants Rihanna To Play His Girlfriend In Next ‘Fast & Furious’ Film
Tyrese has some casting suggestions for the final two ‘Fast & Furious’ films. HipHollywood caught up with the singer/ actor,...
David Oyelowo Talks British Vs. American Casting Controversy And Reveals His Favorite Accent To Use!
Peter Rabbit is back! The mischievous rabbit and his animal friends are back wreaking havoc in theaters now so it...
‘In The Heights’ Cast Talks Growing Up In NYC, Diversity And Making History
If you grew up on the East Coast then you would know that New York City summers are always ones...
PJ Morton Talks New Maroon 5 Album + Performs At ‘Get Loud Concert Series’
June is Black Music Month and what better place to explore the origins than in Memphis, TN. HipHollywood traveled to...
- CELEBRITY2 days ago
Snoop Dogg Gives Update On His Mother’s Health: “She Is Still Fighting”
- CELEBRITY3 days ago
Kanye West Reportedly Living At Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- NEWS3 days ago
Issa Bride: Issa Rae Weds Longtime Boyfriend In Private Ceremony
- CELEBRITY3 days ago
R. Kelly Accused Of Sexually Abusing Two Underage Boys