#PoorMichelle has been a popular hashtag being used among social media users to essentially poke fun at Destiny’s Child singer, Michelle Williams. But now, the singer is poking fun at herself.
Williams recently teamed up with Playtex to promote the brand’s Gentle Glide feminine care products. For the large campaign, the 33-year-old will be revealing her personal Play On moments on the Playtex Facebook page and will invite women to share their embarrassing moments and blunders.
So, during an interview with TIME Magazine, the publication asked the star to reveal her top embarrassing on-stage moments with Destiny’s Child and how she was able to overcome them.
1. When she fell during performance on 106th and Park: “It’s so quick and you get back up,” she said. “That was 10 years ago, I’m over that and many great things have happened since then for me.”
2. When she went cowgirl on MTV’s TRL: “That was for the release of our album Survivor. We knew we were fabulous and fierce and that’s all there is to it,” Michelle shared.
3. When she tried to mix denim and crochet: “We were bright, but most of all, it’s been about our music that has gotten us to where we are,” Williams explained.
4. When she arrived at the Kids Choice Awards in Boy Scout couture: “We thoroughly enjoyed those outfits, those were pretty cool,” she said.
5. When she wasn’t recognized on the red carpet: “She was an idiot, a bonafide idiot. I should’ve asked her ‘well are you a reporter?’ Regardless of what people do or say about me I am always blessed.”
Check it out:
NEWS21 hours ago
Baby On The Way For Tami Roman? How Gabrielle Union Inspired Her!
MUSIC1 day ago
Wife Life For Lauren London? Did New New Secretly Wed Nipsey Hussle?!
CELEBRITY2 days ago
Meghan Markle Breaks Royal Protocol Again But Her Growing Baby Bump Really Has Us Gagging!
MUSIC2 days ago
5 Things About Nicki Minaj’s New Man Kenneth Petty