Either Kanye West is a genius, or completely insane. The eccentric rapper discusses corporations, fashion, Lady Gaga and being a god in the second part of his interview with BBC Radio 1.
We’ve taken the liberty of pulling some of the most memorable quotes from the 13-minute clip. You can watch the entire segment below.
- “I want to make uniforms for my high school basketball team through brand Yeezy. I want to make that one step, and then make another step, and then eventually do uniforms for the entire city.”
- “I eventually want to be the anchor of the first trillion dollar company.”
- “I never really liked that song, but I always knew I would get paid for doing ‘Gold Digger.'”
- “‘Look at Gaga, she’s the creative director of Polaroid.’ I like some of the Gaga songs, but what the F*CK does she know about cameras!”
- “We got this new thing called classism; it’s racism’s cousin.”
- “When someone says something like I am God, people say stuff like, ‘Who does he think he is? I just told you who I thought I was: a god!”
Check back tomorrow for part three of the interview.