Connect with us

MUSIC

Suge Knight Hospitalized, Tells Judge He Can’t See

Published

on

Paul Buck – European Pressphoto Agency

Suge Knight landed in the hospital again on Monday night after complaining that he is suffering from blindness.

Knight, who is facing murder and attempted-murder charges in January’s hit-and-run case, appeared before a Los Angeles judge on Monday and claimed that he has not had sufficient care while in custody. “Since I have been here, I’ve lost about 30 pounds,” Knight said, after stating that he fired his attorney, David Kenner.

He also told LA Superior Court Judge James Brandlin, “I can’t really see. I can’t really comprehend what’s going on.”

According to the LA Times, during the hearing, Knight asked for a trash can and leaned over it as if getting sick.

The Death Row Records co-founder was taken to the infirmary where he was treated. There is no word on his current condition. As for the producer’s upcoming court appearances, the judge ruled that they will now take place in Downtown Los Angeles.

This is the third time the rap mogul has been taken to the hospital following court hearings in the hit-and-run case. Last month, he was taken twice, once for chest pains another for stomach problems.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement
Advertisement

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending